Complete Kitchen Cabinet Packages
The material of solid wood determines that the most used style of solid wood cabinets is the traditional classical style and rustic style. To achieve perfect results, the layout and details of the whole cabinet should be very particular. Because the solid wood comes from nature, and the solid wood itself has natural lines and pores. Therefore, after the paint process, the solid wood door panels can make beautiful lines and rich and full of layers of colors, while the door panels made by other materials have no real natural texture and the color is monotonous, not rich and without layering. Because the shape change space and color change space of solid wood products are very large, solid wood cabinets can make ever-changing product effects through styling and color matching. This effect is also what consumers call taste or lifestyle.
1. The position of the solid wood cabinets in the kitchen should be away from the strong air flow such as the doorway, window, and tuyere, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Never overheat the temperature.
3. In the spring, autumn and winter seasons, the indoor air should be kept dry. It should be sprayed with a humidifier. Indoor fish culture and flower cultivation can also adjust the indoor air humidity.
4. When the summer vacation is coming, it is necessary to open the air conditioning and dehumidification frequently, reduce the moisture absorption and expansion of the wood, and avoid the structure from wet deformation and seaming.
5. To keep the cabinet clean, use a clean gauze to wipe the dust. It is not advisable to use a chemical brightener to avoid damage to the paint film. In order to maintain the brightness of the cabinet paint film, the walnut can be crushed, peeled, and then polished with three layers of gauze.
6. The panel of the solid wood cabinets is designed to protect the paint film from scratches and to display the wood texture. Generally, a thick glass plate is placed on the table top, and the glass plate is separated by a small suction pad between the wooden table tops. It is not recommended to use transparent polyethylene crystal plates.