If you’re looking to update your Best Cabinets online style for the new year with something different, you might consider reworking your cabinets. These new cabinet ideas will likely be showing up more in 2018, but I’m betting you’ll be seeing them around for years to come. "1. Embossed fronts. While we might think of modern style cabinets as having minimalist flat-front doors and drawers, many companies now are producing fun versions with embossed patterns, adding a sense of texture and personality while still maintaining a modern sensibility.Myrica Bergqvist Interior Stylist/DecoratorYou can opt for simple Best Cabinets online linear grooves, like the previous example, or a fun geometric shape like this charming fish scale pattern.
Terracotta Studio2. Jewel tones. Speaking of dark colors, after so many years of white kitchens being the dominant look, we’re definitely finding that more and more people are now choosing to use rich, deep hues, with jewel tones being particularly popular.
3. Blue. For those who want a little color in the Best Cabinets online but not such a radiant tone as jewel purples, a soft, friendly blue is another timeless choice. But lately, we’ve had more clients looking for this hue than ever before.
4. Mesh inserts. Glass door cabinets and open shelves continue to be popular ways to make a kitchen seem more open and airy, but many homeowners prefer to keep their storage a bit more discrete behind closed doors.Cronk Duch Architecture1Metal mesh inserts are a great Best Cabinets online middle ground, giving a slight peek at what’s inside the cabinet but without putting your stored goods on full display.
… or on a single cabinet at a specific station like a mixing center or coffee bar.4Amplio15. Metallics. For those homeowners who love the crisp, industrial appeal of steel, why stop at the appliances? Consider bringing that “chef’s kitchen” vibe to your entire set of cabinets.
For those who find that steel looks a bit too cold, there are also many effects inspired by gold, brass or bronze. These can be created with foil finishes and other Best Cabinets online techniques that provide a metallic gleam for a Midas touch kitchen look.Corian Design UK2You can opt for a more matte foil finish, like the previous example, or a highly reflective metallic version like this glam modern kitchen.
6. High gloss in dark tones. Metal isn’t the only finish that can bring a glossy sheen to a kitchen. Lacquered or lacquer-look cabinets are a powerful option, and many suppliers Best Cabinets online at every level now offer high-sheen cabinets. In a murky tone like a charcoal gray, the deep, mirror-like appearance becomes all the more noticeable.Lupe Clemente FotografíaNICHE home styling7. Gray. Is gray the new white? It’s hard to say for sure, but for those who like a light and airy look but are tired of white, a sumptuous gray or gray-beige is the next best thing.
8. Sliding doors. Barn-style doors on a sliding track have become Best Cabinets online a very popular choice for interior doors, both as a functional solution in tight spaces and as a style statement. Now they’re starting to pop up more and more in kitchen cabinets as a fun way to create a gallery-case look.
9. Two-tone cabinets. Throughout this article you can find many examples of two-tone cabinets, which feature upper and lower cabinets in different colors. Here’s a twist that takes the idea to another level: using two-tone doors on individual cabinets. For example, this breezy kitchen uses a Best Cabinets online single row of wood drawer fronts on otherwise white cabinets to get just a little touch of natural interest and a fun personality.NATALIA ZUBIZARRETA INTERIORISMOThis idea is a great one to consider for people who want to give cabinets a little update but not a complete overhaul. You can swap out a few drawers or doors and leave the remaining ones as is to get a unique mix.
10. Mixing modern and traditional styles. Speaking of Best Cabinets online not wanting to choose, many homeowners and renovators are deciding not to choose only modern or only traditional cabinets. Instead they’re using a mix of both to create spaces that are rich with inviting character while looking current and interesting.Porterouge Interiors \ Krasnye VorotaThis kitchen, for example, uses crisp white traditional drawer and door fronts on the lower cabinets and flat, glossy upper doors in a coordinating taupe-hued off-white for a disparate style that comes together beautifully.
11. Black. Finally, let’s end on bold black: the ultimate Best Cabinets online punctuation mark in interior design. While black can seem gothic and harsh, when used to dress a wall of kitchen cabinets, and balanced with a few elements of crisp white, stark black makes for a sophisticated statement.DEKORA Staging IncWhile black is hardly new, we do find more and more clients being bold and asking to include some elements of black to bring a stately appeal to their kitchen, especially when used as part of a two-tone look."