2. Tile bathtub deck. It’s always amazing how a little design Best Price Cabinets know-how can turn even a fairly inexpensive material like subway tile into a stunning design feature. In this historic Portland, Oregon, home, white subway tile with dark grout creates a graphic element, especially used in such a generous dose and to wrap the bathtub.
3. Corner sink. When space is at a premium, you’ll do anything you can to squeeze out the most inches. A corner sink with a black lacquer vanity in this California powder room saves valuable floor space. The split mirror is a particularly nice touch.
4. Bathroom in the bedroom. I love the surprise element of Best Price Cabinets having a bedroom open completely to a shower. It creates a playful, intimate vibe perfect for a rental or vacation property, as in this gorgeous North Carolina carriage house.
Living Room, Dining Room and Bedroom
6. Know how to spot quality wood furniture. We’ve all been there — you bring home an inexpensive piece of furniture that falls apart after only a few months’ use. To prevent this situation, learn how to spot quality wood furniture pieces and construction so the next time you’re shopping you can be confident that you’ll bring home a piece that will last.
7. Consider a white floor. This is definitely not for everyone, Best Price Cabinets but if you’re looking to create a fresh, airy home, consider a concrete floor painted white and sealed. It creates a crisp backdrop that really allows light to bounce around and allows natural elements like verdant plants and natural wood to really show their character.
8. Embrace the power of whitewashing. Speaking of white, Best Price Cabinets using a watered-down white paint on wood elements in your home creates a warm, Shabby Chic look that always feels cozy.
10. Keep the cabinets clean. There are a lot of different kitchen cabinet materials out there, and to keep them clean, the last thing you want to do is spray them with harsh chemicals before you know the side effects. This article breaks down the various methods of cleaning wood and laminate cabinets.
11. Tablecloth storage. If you’ve got a lot of something, you’ll want a solid game plan for keeping it all organized. Houzz writer Becky Harris looked into several Best Price Cabinets clever ways to store tablecloths — and the innovative approaches just might inspire you."